Monday, March 22, 2010

My reflection-Cameron Diaz

Overall, I am happy with my final Avatars submitted. Below is the first of my Avatars, Cameron Diaz. I have transformed her into an Avatar. Her emotion is sad and worried.
The main problem i had was mostly making extra body parts i added in look like they were from the body, with the same skin colour and everything. The wrinkles on Cameron were not from her body, and as you can see i had difficulty getting the right purple to blend with the rest of the skin. Also the ears were slightly darker on Cameron which made them look less natural. I decieded to add the wrinkles to make her look that more worried, as most worried people have those few wrinkles between their eyebrows. I used the blow up brush to enlargen her cheek bones and nose to give that alien effect. I decided on the colour purple as it just matched both people. You can use the colour purple on sad people, yet also use it for those happy people. Cameron's personality is very confident, yet she worried about people. Even when sad, she looks like the kind, caring person she is. You can tell this is her personality as it's a full view of her face showing her confidence. SHe is looking straight into your eyes, like she is extending a hand out to you. The yellow softens her face, making her seem kind and caring. The large green eyes also add that kind effect to her. As these were brighter colours, instead of all being dull, it really expresses that kind, caring an dconfident personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment